01. Do I have to go to court?
No, our lawyers will go to court for you and you are NOT required to make any court appearances.
02. Can you really win my case?
Yes, we win over 90% of Las Vegas traffic tickets & can win your case
03. Do you offer a refund?
Yes, if we are unable to win your ticket or remove the points we offer a full guaranteed refund. If We Don’t Win, You Don’t Pay!
04. Are there any hidden fees or other costs
No, we only charge a flat fee with no other hidden costs or charges.
05. Can I do traffic school if I lose?
Yes, you can still take traffic school if we lose your case and have even negotiated a discount for our clients to the fastest online traffic school
06. Do you handle commercial drivers?
Yes, we can help all CDL drivers.
07. Do you handle out of state drivers?
Yes, we handle all out of state drivers. If you are from out of state it’s more important than ever to handle your Las Vegas traffic ticket since the US is now on a compact court system and the DMV points show on your home state driving record with the DMV.
08. Who will be my lawyer?
Mark Coburn will be the attorney of record and is the head attorney.
09. What is your success rate?
Our success rate is over 90%.
10. How many years have you been in business?
We have been in business for over 10 years
11. Can I come to your office for a consultation?
Yes, please call our office to setup your free consultation first: 800 210 9647
12. What is a win?
A win is a full dismissal or point removal from your ticket.
13. Can you “GUARANTEE” results
No lawyer is able to “GUARANTEE” results, but we do “GUARANTEE” a full refund if we lose your case.
14. Can I get a free consultation?
Yes, call our office for a free consultation: 800 210 9647
15. How long does the process usually take?
Usually within 6 weeks.
16. Can I use a credit card to sign up?
Yes, we accept VISA, Mastercard, Amex and all debit cards.
17. What is your success rate?
We Win Over 90% Of Our Cases